ToronTek-R88 is a handheld pocket fetal doppler that is simple, easy-to-use and specially designed for use at home, hospital and clinic. This device allows expectant mothers and health care professionals to retrieve fetal heart rate (FHR) and listen to the sound of the heart beat.
This fetal doppler is a high performance model with FHR LCD digital display which provides three modes: real-time FHR display mode, averaged FHR display mode and manual mode that allows the user to view a fetal heart rate for 8 heart beat period.
The ToronTek-R88 Fetal Doppler is the perfect doppler for any mother who wants to be able to monitor her baby’s FHR quickly and easily at the comfort of their own home. This fetal doppler is suitable to use after the 12th week of pregnancy and in many instances even earlier. ToronTek-R88 fetal Doppler includes a recording cable, headphones socket and a built-in loudspeaker, it is also equipped with a water-proof 3MHz probe to get a better sounds of the baby’s FHR.
- Easy to read LCD with on/off back light
- Headphone jack for listening to the heartbeat
- Clear digital fetal heart rate display
- Waterproof- Super delux 3 Mhz probe
- Powerful built-in speaker for listening the heartbeat without headphones
- Auto-off feature & low battery consumption to ensures hours & hours of usage
- Battery icon which indicates how much battery is left
- Uses 2 AA size batteries which are easy to find (2 new Batteries are included)
- Weights only 180g with the batteries inserted
- Compact design with user friendly operating interface
- Multiple modes: Real-time, averaged and manual time counting modes
- ToronTek-R88 fetal Doppler
- Waterprof super power Probe- IPX8 (3Mhz)
- Recording cable
- Batteries (2xAA)
- User manual (English)
All orders are shipped the same day from any of our 4 dispatch facility across Canada making sure we keep to our delivery lead time of 3-5 business days. We use CANADA POST Expedited Service. Customers will receive a tracking number when the shipment leaves the facility.
NOTE: The Baby Doppler is only an instrument to give the joy of listening and recording fetal heartbeats to moms and is not a replacement for regular medical checks and doctors’ diagnostic advice.
To listen to a actual recording quality click here Sample Recording
1 year warranty- click HERE to read our warranty terms
Weight (kg): 0.22
Dimensions (cm): 13.5 x 9.5 x 3.5